January 16, 2021 2 min read


Andrew Sneyd Appointed Senior Vice President Brand at FanDuel

Daily fantasy sport and betting group FanDuel announced a change to its marketing personnel, having appointed Andrew Sneyd as senior vice president for the brand.

“We are amidst a pivotal moment in history where, as a brand, we have the opportunity to make a true impact both for our customers and industry at large.”

Mike Raffensperger, CMO, FanDuel Group

Experience from Consumer Goods and Technology Sector

Bringing more than 20 years of global experience at Fortune 100 companies from the consumer packaged goods and technology sector, Andrew Sneyd will assume responsibility for creative and brand strategy, product marketing and customer insight, as well as team and league marketing.

Sneyd, who will report directly to FanDuel Group chief marketing officer Mike Raffensperger, will also take ownership for press relations, integrated campaigns and creative operations, effective immediately.

“Andrew’s expertise with iconic brands will be invaluable as we continue to drive transformational impact and give sports fans the best experience possible.”

Mike Raffensperger, CMO, FanDuel Group

Sneyd jons FanDuel from online travel agency and booking platform Priceline, where he performed in the role of vice president, brand marketing and strategy and was responsible for harnessing insight from the platform’s customers and the launch of campaigns aimed to reignite the company’s sales, including Every Trip is a Big Deal.

Budweiser and Kraft Foods on Sneyd’s Resume

Prior to his 3-year spell at Priceline, Andrew Sneyd had multiple marketing positions at Anheuser Busch InBev, among which leading global marketing efforts for sports beer brand Budweiser, where his expertise and marketing approach led to worldwide growth and creative advertising campaigns such as the award-winning one for Super Bowl.

Andrew Sneyd’s resume also includes various brand management positions at Kraft Foods he held between 1995 and 2002, prior to joining Anheuser Busch InBev, and he is expected to play a key role for the further expansion of FanDuel as more states introduce legal sports betting.

By the end of 2020, Flutter Entertainment announced it completed the acquisition of 37.2% stake in FanDuel Group, after finalizing a deal with FastBall Holdings to acquire its stake in the sports betting brand for $4.2 billion.

Flutter Entertainment paid for the shares of FastBall in a combination of $2.09 billion in cash and 11.7 million new ordinary Flutter shares and increased on its previous FanDuel stake of 57.8% to 95%, with the remaining 5% being held by Nevada-based casino operator Boyd Gaming Corp.

Lead Author

With 4 years experience as an analyst, Julie—or ‘Jewels’, as we aptly refer to her in the office—is nothing short of a marvel-worthy in her attention to the forex and cryptocurrency space as she quickly became the first pick to co-pilot education to the masses with Mike.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *