Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 has attracted many top tiers, international exhibitors and sponsors. UGW 2021 will take place on 24-25 March
Ukrainian Gaming Week Exhibition on 24 March
Ukraine is about to experience its first major gambling and gaming exhibition in over 10 years – Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021 (UGW 2021). The large-scale event, which signals the revival of the country’s gambling industry, will take place on 24-25 March this year.
UGW 2021 has attracted widespread interest from international industry leaders since its initial announcement last year. The event will showcase both Ukrainian and international gaming companies as well as innovative solutions to aid in the rebuilding, development and scaling of the country’s gambling industry.
The exhibition aims to help with the revival of the country’s gambling industry. The Ukrainian Government placed a blanket ban on gambling in 2009 following a tragic gambling hall fire that took the lives of nine people. The ban was overturned in August 2020 in a landslide 248-95 vote from the Ukrainian Parliament.
UGW 2021 will be hosted by KyivExpoPlaza – a 6,000 sq.m exhibition centre in the immediate outskirts of the Capital City of Kyiv. All organization will be handled by Smile-Expo, an internationally established event organizer that has been operating around the globe for over 15 years.
UGW 2021 Attracts Exhibitors From Across The World
Exhibitors include players from across the industry, such as equipment manufacturers, software and game developers, furniture suppliers, platform providers and many more players necessary for functioning gambling industry. Almost all exhibition stands have been reserved, so expect some surprise participants. Here is a non-exhaustive list of participants:
- Slovenian technology developer Spintec, which designs and manufactures innovative and high-quality products for the gambling industry. Some of its many cutting-edge products include automated modular electronic games, virtual multi-gaming stations and a variety of automated, virtual and live gaming solutions.
- International slot machine and casino game developer Merkur Gaming. The company is a subsidiary of Germany’s widely-known Gauselmann Group – a proven and reliable partner for gambling and gaming operators across the globe
- Technology provider WIN SYSTEMS, whose casino, electronic roulette and slot machine management solutions grant operators the freedom to tailor their venues to the needs of their clients.
- Gambee, which specializes in the design and manufacturing of electronic table games and slot machines. The company, which is famous for its high quality and easy-to-use-solutions, supplies clients in over 45 countries across the globe.
UGW 2021 Supported By Renowned Sponsors
No event of this calibre can exist without big-name sponsors to help realize its lofty ambitions:
- Gambling market innovator and software developer IGT will act as an exclusive sponsor for UGW 2021. The company offers a wide range of products. Those include stationary slow machines, electronic table games, software solutions for casinos and lotteries and much more. Currently, IGT is working with governments and regulators in over 100 countries.
- International developer and software solutions provider APEX will also act as an exclusive sponsor. The company’s high-quality product range is far too long to list in its entirety. Yet, it includes slot machines, electronic multiplayer games, casino equipment and management systems, cash control systems and more.
- Multichannel sportsbook and casino platform provider Digitain, which will act as a Badge Sponsor. The company’s portfolio includes a modular API for integrating digital products, sports betting and statistics.
- Leading software provider BetConstruct is going to act as a Lanyard Sponsor for UGW 2021. The company provides software solutions for sports and esports betting, gaming software and management platforms.