PokerStars’ MicroMillions tournament is well underway and players are already winning some amazing prizes.
Over $4 Million Up For Grabs in PokerStars MicroMillions
The MicroMillions is one of the most exciting events in the online poker world. The event consists of more than 140 tournaments and provides players with fantastic value for money, with smaller buy-ins and a generous $4.3 million in guarantees up for grabs.
So far, we’ve seen plenty of action in the Micro Millions tournament, and there’s still plenty of time left. This weekend, we saw “Lika117” from Moldova take down the $5.50 Half-price Sunday Storm – which is one of the most lucrative events. He managed to beat out over 50,000 other players with just one bullet and earned himself a prize worth $19,260. The rest of the final table payouts were as follows:
- 2. dufcrab (United Kingdom) – $16,561.70
- 3. Sharkey248 (United Kingdom) – $15,189.68
- 4. posadas666 (Sweden) – $8,167.17
- 5. limalelis (Brazil) – $5,775.07
- 6. fscheifer (Brazil) – $4,083.60
- 7. Nescal7 (Brazil) – $2,887.55
- 8. shenyiyang88 (China) – $2,041.82
- 9. xmixmix (Ireland) – $1,443.77
Here are some of the the big winners from the past week:
- “DeathCo1ectr” won the $1.10 NLHE Bounty for $1,010.64 plus $420.66 in bounties
- “Zapahzamazki” won the $5.50 6+ Hold’em for $2,183.77
- “Medaville” won the $1.10 NLHE Heads Up for $1,023.14
- “VadikStyle” won the $3.30 NLHE Progressive KO for $697.46 and $697.46 in bounties
- “proroka3” won the $5.50 NLHE $20K Guaranteed for $4,103.90
This is just the beginning, as well. There are still 12 more days left in the Micro Millions, and we’re surely going to see plenty more big winners.
Second Chance Freerolls
Another interesting offering in the MicroMillions is the selection of Second Chance Freerolls, which will be available during the second week of the event. This is a great way for players to stay in the action, even if they’ve missed the mark.
To earn entry into a Second Chance Freeroll, all you have to do is bust out of a MicroMillions event before you make the money. There are freerolls every day, so there are plenty of chances for you to earn your way into the Main Event.
The Micro Millions Main Event will take place on November 14th. This event features a $22 buy-in and there is a $1 million guarantee. The last time his event was held, over 57,000 players showed up, making for a $1.5 million prize pool.
If you want to make it big in the poker world, but don’t have a huge budget, the MicroMillions is the place to play. You could earn yourself a high rolling bankroll on some very low buy-in events.